First, please review this recorded webinar for a quick demo and the product roadmap: SAP Analytics Cloud, add-in for Microsoft Office Webinar Recording
Ready to Be Part of the Beta?
To get started with the add-in, the following pre-requisites must be met:
- SAP Analytics Cloud deployment on Cloud Foundry only with the domain sapanalytics.cloud
- Access to MS Office store or if you need to centrally deploy the add-in: Exchange online
- Get MS Office 365 license
- Get Data-acquired in SAP Analytics Cloud models
- Operating systems specifics:
- Windows environment: Excel online, On-prem. Note: Desktop version requires Windows 1903
- Mac environment: Excel online, On-prem
- Supported browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge
- Mandatory for legal reason: *Get a Test Evaluation Agreement (TEA) signed*
Let’s Get Started Now
Please use this link and log in with your S-User, fill in the fields, read and accept the online Test and Evaluation Agreement (TEA). Please note that the TEA is a standard agreement which has been created and approved by the SAP SE Legal Department, therefore the TEA content is not negotiable.
As soon as this has been completed, a workflow will be started and sent to our colleagues from Software Delivery Department.
After having processed it, you will receive an email with all details regarding the further steps. You will be in direct contact with SAP Development and Product Management during the period of the Beta via a Private SAP Jam group.
In the SAP Jam group you can find all information related to the product installation, test scope, tips, new features and the support component to enter tickets if you find bugs.
Test Scope, New Features, Fixes
As we plan to release new features every 4 weeks, the test scope will be enriched during the Beta. This will be reflected automatically in the product, with no action from your side. The SAP Jam group contains details on enriched test scope in a dedicated section to support you during your tests.