Recent Innovations – Developer
API Integrations provide analytic micro-services for SAP Cloud Platform and third-party application platforms. Learn more about current API features in the SAP Analytics Cloud Documentation. Check out some of the new API features that were recently introduced.
Open Story URL API
- Embed a story into a web application
- Apply a story-level filter dynamically when using the URL API
- Specify a model, dimension, and value to filter
- Support HANA and BW variables and input parameters
- Post window height and width
Story Catalog API
- REST API returns a list of stories and story metadata
- Copy, delete and rename stories
- 3-legged flow
- 2-legged SAML bearer assertion flow
- OAuth support for Client Credentials Grant
SAP’s strategy and possible future developments are subject to change and may be changed by SAP at any time for any reason without notice. This document is provided without a warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.