Q3 2018 – Smart Assist
Search to Insight, which extends the Smart Assist Capabilities, is an exciting new feature we’re planning for mid-2018. With conversational artificial intelligence, you can ask ad-hoc questions about your data as simple as if you were asking a colleague. It uses natural language and auto-complete to help you find insights even easier.
Simply begin typing your questions and results will populate.
Ask about your sales revenue in a specific region, who are your top performing sales managers, or what were the bestselling products last quarter — Search to Insight provides you all the information you need, instantly.
Choose the most relevant result and a visualization automatically appears allowing you to perform on-the-fly analysis, or add the chart to your story.
Check out what we have planned in Q3 2018:
- Auto-generate fully populated, multi-tabbed stories with Overview, Key Influencers, Unexpected Values and Simulation tabs
- Identify actionable insights with the powered by Machine Learning
- Expose key influencers driving business-critical KPIs
- Analyze outliers to identify impactful decisions
- Predict future outcomes with interactive ‘what-if’
- Future ready for SAP’s CoPilot, an SAP Fiori digital assistant experience
- Part of SAP Leonardo’s conversational Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning foundation
In the first release, Search to Insight is only planned in English; however, we’re working on offering multi-language support.
SAP’s strategy and possible future developments are subject to change and may be changed by SAP at any time for any reason without notice. This document is provided without a warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.