Smart Predict – Q1 2020
Machine Learning for Business Analysts
- Business analysts can choose more than one dimension to generate a segmented predicted forecast
- Business analysts can see signal influencers for Time-Series predictive models that produce predicted forecasts
- Planners will benefit from Smart Predict capabilities to generate predicted forecasts taking into account one or several business dimensions. Smart Predict will allow them to analyse forecasts accuracy by dimension value and understand the signal breakdown in detail.
- Planners will select a Planning model as the input of Smart Predict, generate segmented predictive models and re-integrate predicted forecasts in the Planning grid in a few clicks.
- Inputs that are asked to the user will be minimal: actuals are used by default, only relevant columns will be displayed, a level-based hierarchy will be supported
- Beta version available in Q1 2020, general release in Q2 2020
- Main next steps: influencers (extra-predictors) support, stronger UX integration
SAP’s strategy and possible future developments are subject to change and may be changed by SAP at any time for any reason without notice. This document is provided without a warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.