Recent Innovations – Smart Predict
The SAP Analytics Cloud Smart Predict is a self-service solution in the cloud supporting data ingestion, predictive model authoring and model management in SAP Analytics Cloud. Below list some of the recent features:
- New error messages & warnings to make them more explicit, less technical and more prescriptive in order to guide business analysts in the creation of their Predictive Scenario.
- “The dataset doesn’t contain observation values prior to the until date selected for the predictive model. Try one of the following solutions: Specify a different until date / Select a wider window of observations / Use another dataset with more data.”
- “The selected target variable has an incorrect number of distinct values. Ensure that the target has exactly two distinct values.”
- 1st step towards Explainable AI(*): Business Analysts will be guided in their modelling choices through prescriptive messages generated via an automated analysis of input dataset and predictive model. E.g.:
- Identification of leak influencers: indicate to users influencers that lower drastically predictions accuracy
- Identification of the need to add more candidate influencers (customers information, failures contextual information, …) to improve predictions accuracy and/or stability over time
* Planned innovations (see next slides)
SAP’s strategy and possible future developments are subject to change and may be changed by SAP at any time for any reason without notice. This document is provided without a warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.